Thunderstruck – The Ultimate Beach Sport Kite! One of the best flying beginner sport kites on the market today for mid-range to high wind conditions.
Out of stock
The SkyDog Thunderstruck is my most recommended first two line stunt kite. Designed by Dodd Gross, it is obvious why it has such good flying characteristics. This is the perfect place to start. Intermediate flyers will enjoy the Thundestruck stunt kite as well. This kite is perfect for the beach or city park. Anywhere there is a breeze and some open space. Fiberglass frame and and deep sail, this kite will give you a true feeling and nice introduction into sport kites. Ready to fly with everything you need in one excellent package.
About SkyDog Kites
Founded in 2008, the Skydog Kite’s team has over 100 years of experience in the specialty kite market! They have focused their passion and industry knowledge to create the world’s best flying, highest quality and affordable kites. Their staff features award winners in both design and flight! Skydog Kites continues to raise the bar on kiting excellence and its customers are the primary benefits.
- Made from Ripstop Nylon
- Carry case adjust to snugly hold your kite with the leading edge fully assembled, or with the leading edge folded down for more compact transportation
- 6mm fiberglass tube frame
- Line Set: 55lb/65′ Braided Polyester on winder with fly straps
- Dimensions: 59.5″ x 27.5″
- Wind Range: 4-20 mph
- Materials: Ripstop Nylon Sail/6mm Fiberglass Tube Frame
- Skill Level: Novice – Intermediate
|Dimensions||36 × 4 × 4 in|