$3.94 – $196.00
The flag of Wales incorporates the red dragon of Cadwaladr, King of Gwynedd. It was used by Henry VII at the Battle of Bosworth in 1485, after which it was carried in state to St Paul’s Cathedral. It was officially recognized as the Welsh national flag in 1959.
• Made of 100% heavyweight,
200-denier nylon bunting.
• Aniline-dyed for brilliant, fast colors.
• Treated to resist fading.
• Fast drying.
• State, Territory and World flags
constructed to precise specifications.
• Finished with white header and brass
• Flies in the slightest breeze